March 19, 2020
From Jena Pitman
We hope that everyone is staying safe and well during this time. In an effort to warm your home with sweet aromas and comfort, we created a simple recipe to enjoy. This week is Spring Break and I'm sure having the kids around is like needing 12 arms and 15 legs.
There is no need to complicate a recipe - this one is short and sweet!
I had an intense craving for peaches the other day. Does that happen to anyone else? This recipe calls for 2 small to medium peaches and can would work just fine. Just drain, rinse and dice. I also added the nutrition facts at the end of this recipe. 3 net carbs and only 2 grams of sugar per muffin. Take that store bought!!
Here's what you'll need:
1 Good Dee's Muffin Mix
2 peaches - diced (pit removed). * keep a few sliced pieces to decorate if you are into that.
2-3 tsp your choice of sweetener
Muffin try & liners
NO OIL NEEDED!
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Dice and slice your peaches
3. In a mixing bowl, add your eggs, sweetener, peaches and mix thoroughly
4. Add in your dry mix and blend into a sweet sweet batter
5. Using your lined muffin tray, scoop 1-2 tbs of batter in each muffin tin. Batter should be halfway or just a pinch over
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. These took closer to 30 minutes for me but check at 20 minutes. If they are brown on top and still gooey, move to bottom rack and finish off baking.
Comments will be approved before showing up.