January 20, 2020
From Jena Pitman
If you have been apart of the Good Dee's Family for a while, you know we are all about the low carb lifestyle. But, we don't fear fruit! We think you can still enjoy your low carb life with a little sweetness from nature's candy. Our mixes were formulated with all bakers in mind. Most of our mixes are naturally dairy free, so we're bringing you some easy dairy-free recipes to add to your arsenal.
We're armed and ready to show you how delicious these pudding muffins are. So, we know what you're thinking...pudding muffin? These ooey, gooey, fall apart muffins have a soft pudding like texture. Perfect for a hearty snack and great for sharing with your little babes.
You'll notice the use of mulberries, these can be substituted for granola or oats if your gut permits. Dried mulberries have a texture similar to dates or dried cranberries. If you haven't tried, now is your chance.
Here's what you'll need:
1 Good Dee's Muffin Mix
4 oz unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup coconut yogurt (vanilla or plain)
1/4 cup dried mulberries
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon maple extract
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
2. In a mixing bowl, add in all of your ingredients and mix thoroughly
3. Line your muffin tin with liners or use silicon muffin cups
4. Fill your tins a little over half way. If making for your kiddos, fill at the half way mark. It will make a few extra to freeze.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, they will rise and fall and settle into perfect muffin cups.
6. Allow to cool completely or they will fall apart. Serve warm with ice cream, whip cream or chocolate. Enjoy cold with fresh fruit or an iced coffee!
This recipe makes 9 medium muffins.
5 weight watchers points
5.6 net carbs
Logged on Myfitnesspal under Good Dee's Vegan Apple Muffins
Comments will be approved before showing up.