This recipe was SUCH a hit at a recent event that I just had to share it with everyone!
So this recipe is for an insanely fulfilling savory rosemary quick bread. YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT - BREAD! Make these and top them off with a little butter.... uh-mazing!
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 package of Good Dee's Muffin Mix
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of unflavored whey protein
- 3 eggs
- 1 TBS. dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Pour the Good Dee's Mix into a mixing bowl. Add the dried rosemary and protein powder and stir in with the mix
- Add the olive oil and eggs and mix thoroughly. The end result will be a thick paste-like dough
- Grab an 8x8 square baking pan and place parchment paper hanging over the sides for easy removal
- Pour in the batter and use the back of the spoon to smooth out the top
- Bake for 19-22 minutes or until firm, golden, and a toothpick comes out clean from the center
- Wait for it to cool and then ENJOY!
Let me know if you enjoy this recipe!