Good Dee's Pumpkin Sugar Free Cookies
Fall is here! These pumpkin sugar free cookies are low carb, gluten free, egg free and easy to make. Good Dee's knows just how much our customers love new and creative recipes. So we brought the pumpkin to the party.
Our mixes are so versatile, the possibilities are endless. But, we'll start with these easy pumpkin cookies.
We wanted to make a recipe that was suitable for all. We have had many requests for more recipes with egg replacements or excluding the use of eggs. The creaminess of the pumpkin puree mixed with our sugar free cookie mix makes for a great egg free cookie. It's everything you'll need for Fall.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 Good Dee’s Sugar Free Cookie Pouch
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- 5 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon unflavored protein powder
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- In a mixing bowl, add all of your dry and wet ingredients together to combine.
- Using a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spoon your mixture into cookie shapes and flatten gently.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely before transferring.
- Top with additional pumpkin pie spice.