Good Dee's Blueberry Muffins
There is something we just love about a muffin. A hearty, lightly sweetened muffin! What we'd really like is to use that extra bag of Good Dee's pancake mix for something other than pancakes...
How about a batch of muffins? Our pancake mix can be used for so many things but our favorite is a batch of warm blueberry muffins with a pad of butter to melt on top. Nothing says breakfast more than muffins.
Here's what you'll need:
1 Good Dee's Pancake Mix (entire bag for 12 muffins)
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1/4 cup of fresh blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Empty the contents of the mix into a bowl, add in your oil, vanilla and eggs and mix until smooth.
- Fold in your blueberries until all incorporated ( less stirring will keep your mixture light in color)
- Fill a lined muffin tray or individual silicone molds halfway with your batter
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden or toothpick comes out clean.
* Start with 10 minutes and adjust time as needed