Good Dee's Honey Banana Cream Cheese Cupcakes - Yellow Snack Cake
Delicious lower carb banana honey cream cheese cupcakes. Fresh banana, raw honey and just a handful of ingredients. Being lower carb doesn’t have to exclude your favorite fruits and sweeteners. We make our mixes as versatile bases for all your favorite recipes. Shop Gooddees.com or find us on Amazon Good Dee’s.
Let's get into the recipe. Here's what you'll need:
1 Good Dee's Yellow Snack Cake Mix
1 Muffin Pan (12 slots)
1 Tbs Vanilla Extract
Sprinkle of Cinnamon
1 Mashed Banana
3 Tbs Non Fat Greek Yogurt or coconut oil
5-7 Cream Cheese softened
3 Tbs Non Fat Greek Yogurt
3 Tbs Raw Honey or SF syrup of choice
Dash of cinnamon to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350F.
2. Mix your cupcake ingredients well and divide the batter into your lined muffin trays.
3. Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes or until golden on top and toothpick comes out clean.
4. While your cupcakes are baking, mix your frosting ingredients together and give it a taste. If you want a thicker frosting add more cream cheese, if you want to thin, add more yogurt.
5. Allow your cupcakes to cool and then top with frosting, garnish with banana and honey!
Check out our FULL Step by Step You Tube Video w/ Macros!!