Good Dee's Cinnamon Raisin Chip Bread - Fall Favorite!
Low carb raisin bread!! If you're keto...this recipe still might be for you. I took our low carb, gluten free multi purpose bread mix and made a delicious batch of raisin bread. Just a few simple ingredient swaps and the addition of organic raisins made this bread too hot to handle :)
You might be thinking...raisins aren't keto. But, if you are a ketoer that makes room for some fruit now and then, this is for you. 1 oz of raisins added to this recipe only adds 1.5g sugar per slice. I'm pretty sure I consume that in dressings and other hidden toppings throughout my week.
If you are a raisin head then give this easy recipe a whirl.
Here's what you'll need:
1 oz organic raisins
1-2 tbs of ground cinnamon (2-3 if you are a cinnaholic, like me)
Bread Loaf Pan (the smaller, the taller)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. In a mixing bowl, beat your eggs until smooth
3. Add in your bread mix, cinnamon and sweetener
4. Mix until smooth
5. Throw in your chips and raisins and mix thoroughly
6. Line your loaf pan and pour in your batter
7. Place on bottom rack of oven and bake for 10-15 minutes
8. Move to middle rack and bake for another 10 minutes. Check your loaf by poking a toothpick or knife in the center. If it doesn't come out clean, bake for an additional 8-10 minutes until your toothpick comes out clean.
*This took about 25-30 minutes in my oven at home