Good Dee's Holiday Stuffing
Good Dee's Corn Free Bread mix transformed into the perfect Holiday Stuffing.
Living a low carb lifestyle has it's challenges, it all comes to a head right before Thanksgiving. You either decide to put on a pair of stretchy pants or be that person that brings their own food to the table. Good Dee's knows the struggle when it comes to preparing savory, traditional side dishes. After all, what would go along side the turkey and ham if it doesn't have a pillow of stuffing to lay on?
Don't worry! We have a recipe for that.
Good Dee's Holiday Stuffing is made with our Corn Free Bread mix, thyme, parsley and many other spices. It's truly delicious. We created this savory stuffing recipe sure to please everyone at the table.
Here's what you'll need:
Good Dee’s Holiday Stuffing
Corn Free Bread Mix Ingredients:
1 Good Dee’s Corn Free Bread Mix
¼ cup of unsalted butter
1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
3 tablespoons of olive oil
3 cloves of garlic, diced
1 medium yellow onion, diced
2 teaspoons chopped thyme
1 bunch of parsley finely chopped
4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
1 cup of diced celery
4 tablespoons of water
Salt to taste
Corn Free Bread Directions:
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F and follow directions as indicated on the pouch.
2. Pour your corn free bread mix into a lined loaf pan and bake as directed.
3. Remove your loaf and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
4. Slice your bread loaf and cube into ½ inch cubes.
5. Toast your cubes in an air fryer or the oven until golden brown and crispy.
6. Set aside.
1. In a medium pan, sauté 1 tablespoon of olive oil with your garlic and onion until translucent.
2. Add in your celery, thyme, 2 tablespoons of butter and parsley, cook until soft.
3. Add in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and simmer.
4. In a mixing bowl, toss your toasted bread cubes, 4 tablespoons of water, sautéed veggies and salt to taste until combined.
5. Pour into an oven safe dish and top with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
6. Place in oven until ready to serve or until heated thoroughly.