Good Dee's Mint Sipping Chocolate Latte - Sipping Chocolate
You are either a mint lover or not. This is for our mint lovers. We love you! This is a great recipe to make when clocking into work, starting your day at the home office or simply need a fresh taste to start your day of chill.
Our low carb, sugar free sipping chocolate drink mix is a one stop shop of flavor. It's so versatile and easy to mix into your drinks. Stopping by your favorite coffee shop? Grab a hot water and add 3-4 tbs of our sipping chocolate mix for a quick, sugar free hot cocoa.
Enough chit chat...let's get this MINT.
Here's what you'll need:
3 Tbs Good Dee's Sipping Chocolate - It's ON SALE!!
1/2 Tsp Pure Peppermint Extract add to your desired taste
6-7oz Hot Water
Whipped Top (Optional)
1/4 Cup of Heavy Cream
1/2 Tsp Peppermint Extract
Good Dee's High Power Frother or any frother
- Boil your water and set aside. Mix with coffee for a caffeine kick!
- Add your sipping chocolate and peppermint extract to your mug and pour your hot water over and gently stir.
- Froth 1/4 cup of your heavy cream and extract in a glass until thick and whipped. Set aside.
- Leave about 1 inch in your mug for extra cream and whip.
- Add a touch of cream if you like it creamy. Add a generous dollop of your fresh mint whip.