July 19, 2019
From Deana Karim
Carrot cake has met 2019! It's low carb, low sugar and NO BAKE! How is it possible? A low carb lifestyle has us dreaming up easy, tasty recipes day and night. We refuse to make any sacrifices. Good Dee's has you covered from baked to no bake.
These No Bake Cream Cheese Carrot Cups are so so delicious. It's everything you need for summer and a keto friendly treat for any occasion.
Here's what you'll need:
1 Good Dee's Carrot Muffin Mix
Silicon muffin molds
1/2 Good Dee's Sugar Cookie Mix (optional)
4 ounces of melted butter
Cream Cheese Frosting -
4 ounces of room temperature cream cheese
1 teaspoon of coconut oil
1/4 cup of confectioners sugar replacement
1. In a mixing bowl, mix your dry mix and butter until fully combined. It may appear crumbly but stick when pressed together. If not, add 1 tablespoon of additional melted butter.
2. Mix your frosting ingredients until smooth and adjust sweetness to taste.
3. For a layered look, add 1 tablespoon of carrot mixture to the bottoms of your molds.
4. Add 2 teaspoons of your cream cheese mixture and spread to cover carrot base.
5. Use the remaining carrot mixture to top each mold and press until cream cheese is covered completely.
6. Chill for 15-20 minutes in the fridge.
7. Gently pop out the cups from their molds and serve. *Tip: It's easier to turn the mold upside down and push the base of the mold until the cup falls out.
Enjoy these delicious cups!
From Jena Pitman
October 19, 2022
From Jena Pitman
September 13, 2022
August 21, 2019
Love these!! Made the exact same recipe with the Peanut butter cookie as a base – FABULOUS!! Thinking about trying it with the Lemon Cake/muffin mix and chocolate chip cookie as a base next. Keep the no-bake options coming!!
Comments will be approved before showing up.