August 21, 2019
From Deana Karim
You might have missed our announcement of our NEW Sugar Free Maple Syrup. We're going crazy with it and decided to make a batch of NO BAKE Sugar Free, Keto Friendly, Maple Butter Chewy Biscuit Bars.
This recipe is easy to make and DEElicious.
This bar is a cross between the inside of a twix and a maple glazed donut. Sugar free and low carb! What more could you want? A million dollars? Us too.
Here's what you'll need:
1/2 Good Dee's Cracker Biscuit Mix
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
1 tablespoon Good Dee's Sugar Free Maple Syrup
1/4 cup melted Sugar Free Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
1/2 cup Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1. In a mixing bowl, mix your base ingredients together until combined.
2. Line an 8x8 bake pan with parchment paper and leave enough hanging out to easily remove. Spread base evenly in a 8x8 bake pan, press down until covered completely.
3. Set Aside.
4. Melt your nut butter and pour on top of your base layer.
5. Melt your sugar free chips and oil until smooth.
6. Pour melted chocolate on top of your nut butter. If you need more chocolate, melt more or you can gently spread the melted chocolate over the nut butter until covered completely. * Go the extra mile and top with your favorite chopped nuts.
7. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour or longer if making the day before.
8. Remove your parchment paper and in swift motions, slice your bars with a sharp knife.
NOTE: The chocolate will be hard so it may break if you don't slice quick enough. *Contains nut butter and chocolate so they will melt and get soft if left in warm conditions.
From Jena Pitman
October 19, 2022
From Jena Pitman
September 13, 2022
Comments will be approved before showing up.