Good Dee's Pineapple Cake 2 ways
Are you feeling tropical and need to wear your low carb pineapple crown? This easy pineapple cake recipe is so good! Good Dee's Yellow Snack Cake Mix is low carb, sugar free and made with almond flour. This 3 ingredient recipe will have you relaxing in no time.
Here's what you'll need: Firm Cake Recipe
1 8 oz can of crushed pineapple (half drained)
1 small can pineapple rings (optional for decor)
Pink food coloring optional
Preheat your oven to 325 F and follow the directions on the back of the pouch using the ingredients above.
1. Before pouring your batter into your cake pan, I painted a drop of food coloring on each pineapple ring. This gives the look of cherry juice without having cherries. *You can always make it traditionally and add cherries to the hole of each pineapple ring.
2. Pour in your batter and bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool completely.
3. Once cooled, flip your cake over onto your serving dish.
Good Dee's Easy Pineapple Cobbler
1 8 oz can of crushed pineapple (not drained)
1 small can pineapple rings (optional)
4 small ramekins
1. Preheat your oven to 325 F
2. In a mixing bowl, add your cake mix, egg, 1 can of crushed pineapples with juice and mix until fully incorporated
3. Using greased or line ramekins, pour in your batter halfway in 4-6 ramekins. Top each with a pineapple ring (it's okay if it sinks)
4. Place in the oven or on a cookie sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden on the top. This is a dense cobbler and it won't rise very much
5. Once golden, allow to cool.
6. Using a fork, lightly fluff your cobbler and top with ice cream, frosting or nuts and fruit.