Turn your Pancake mix into delicious Scones!
Think your Good Dee’s Pancake mix is limited to only making deliciously satisfying pancakes?! NOPE! Here’s a recipe which will turn your pancake mix into scones.
What you’ll need:
- 1 Good Dee’s Pancake Mix
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (or any extract of your choice)
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Mix the egg, extract, and pancake mix until a dough forms
- Shape batter into a flattened circle, approximately 8 inches in diameter (should be about 1 inch thick)
- Cut the circle into 8 pieces (think of cutting a pizza pie)
- Bake at 350 degrees (Fahrenheit) for 10-15 minutes or until golden
- Last (but not least, and certainly most important) - ENJOY!
Be sure to check back after you make these! Share your pictures, comments, or unique twists you put on this recipe!