Pumpkin Spice Pecan Cookies
We're on a pecan maple kick! Ever since our sugar free maple syrup launched, we are working into every recipe. Why leave a perfectly beautiful bottle of syrup alone to only be with pancakes. We're about bringing everyone to the table! If you missed the launch of our Low Carb Butter Pecan Cookie Mix, it's back in stock!
This recipe is putting a Fall twist on our current cookie obsession.
Here's what you'll need:
1/2 cup melted butter
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon Good Dee's Sugar Free Maple Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, add in all your ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4. Using a cookie scoop (or a tablespoon), drop 1 tablespoon of batter onto your sheet and slightly flatten with your fingers. Repeat for all of your cookies.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Allow to cool completely and top with extra pumpkin spice (optional).