- LOW CARB & DAIRY FREE: Good Dee’s Multi-Purpose Bread Mix is 2 net carbs per serving, 6g of dietary fiber and 7g of protein. You can create a protein packed breakfast slice or have a low-calorie sandwich. Our bread mix is dairy free, gluten free and the loaf you’ve all been waiting for. We formulated this mix so you can bake warm breads, buttery dinner rolls or an Italian focaccia bread.
- NATURALLY GLUTEN FREE & DAIRY FREE: No gluten and no added preservatives, our multi-purpose bread mix is for the health-conscious eater. Add in your favorite fruits for a kid friendly breakfast loaf, swap banana for eggs for a vegan banana bread, or just enjoy along side dinner. You deserve to enjoy low carb bread with quality ingredients.
- OUR OTHER PRODUCTS: Good Dee’s offers a wide range of baking mixes. Check out our low carb cake mixes, cookie mixes, pancake mixes and more. Need sprinkles on your frosting? We offer our Good Dee’s Extra line complete with sugar free sprinkles, Allulose sweetened maple syrup, Allulose chocolate chips and frosting.
- MADE IN THE USA: Our almonds are grown and processed here in the USA and the are of the highest quality on the market.
- TASTES LIKE: Good Dee’s Multi-Purpose Bread tastes like fresh baked bread no matter the baker, warm, hearty flavor and fluffy. Our bread is as clean as it gets with only 7 ingredients. You’ll be amazed at how good it is.
Contains 1 bread mix, 1 yeast packet
Whether you are trying to cut carbs, joining weight watchers, trying a ketogenic lifestyle or just being health conscious, Good Dee’s Bread mix will help you achieve your goals. 2 net carbs per slice, no sugar added, grain free and makes a perfect slice of toast. We added two bonus recipes to try (rosemary focaccia, dinner rolls). This bread mix can also be made vegan with the swap of ingredients.
Made with Almond Flour
*Add yeast packet to dry mix
Ingredients: Almond Flour, Soluble Tapioca Fiber, Egg White Powder, Psyllium Husk, Baking Soda. Baker’s Yeast and Salt.
Contains Tree Nuts
MIX IS MANUFACTURED IN A DEDICATED GLUTEN FREE FACILITY