Good Dee’s Yellow Snack Cake Protein Balls
Living a healthy lifestyle doesn't have to be boring. We are always on the go and making time to prepare healthy bars or treats is a job in itself. We decided to create a recipe for those of us who are calorie conscious cake lovers. Yes, we exist!
We used our Good Dee's Yellow Snack Cake Mix to make the perfect protein packed treat. In my opinion, these taste exactly like cookie butter bites. What could be better?
Here's what you'll need:
1 package of Good Dee's Yellow Snack Cake Mix
5 tablespoons chia seeds
5 tablespoons peanut butter powder
2 scoops of unflavored protein powder
2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
½ cup coconut oil (more as needed)
2 tablespoons of sugar free almond butter
Chopped almonds for rolling
- In a mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients and wet ingredients and combine.
- Freeze mixture for 5-10 minutes until almost hardened.
- Roll mixture into desired sized balls.
- Roll and coat with chopped nuts, pressing them into the exterior.
- Place in fridge to harden for 5-10 minutes.