Good Dee's Spring Fairy Cakes - Yellow Snack Cake Mix
Spring for Good Dee's means edible flowers. These Spring Fairy Cakes are so easy to make and perfect for a girls get together, kids party, birthday craft or just for a date night in. Our cake mixes are all low carb, sugar free and gluten free. Feel free to make any swaps or adjustments as needed.
We also have a YouTube video here.
Here's What You'll Need:
1 tbs vanilla extract
1/4 c melted coconut oil or butter (or oil of choice)
1/3 c dried berries (ground) this is for flavor
1/2 c sparkling sugar plum beverage (optional) this is for flavor and fluff
Raspberry jam (homemade or sugar free)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix all of your ingrediens above. If you want these to be colorful, add a few drops of food coloring.
3. Using a pop over tray or silicone muffin liners, add your batter to fill 12 slots.
4. Bake for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
5. If you are using muffin molds, allow to cool then cut in half so you can layer jam and flowers and close to top each.
6. Pop overs are ready to layer once cooled. Spread your jam and add as many flowers as you wish. Top with jam and one final flower.