Good Dee's Cakie - Yellow Snack Cake, Cinnamon Cookie & Vanilla Frosting
Have you heard of a CAKIE? It's a cake cookie combo that will blow your mind. Yes, it is SUGAR FREE, LOW CARB and TASTES AMAZING.
This is by far the best dessert I have had this month. Deana (owner and founder) said to me one day...could we make a cakie?
Best. Idea. Ever...and it's easy.
Here Is What You'll Need:
3 tbs melted coconut oil
1 tbs vanilla extract
1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
1 Bundt pan
1/4 cup powdered sugar replacement (finer powdered to mimick confectioners)
Fresh whip cream or store bought
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- In two seperate mixing bowls add the ingredients to the corresponding mix.
- Grease or line your bundt pan generously.
- Pour most of the yellow snack cake batter first and gently shake and tap on the counter to settle.
- Pour your cinnamon cookie mix on top and remaining yellow cake mix and swirl with a butter knife to combine. I like to make little circles with the knife throughout the batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes and move to the bottom rack for 10 minutes. Keep an eye out. Finish in the middle of the rack until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before attempting to flip onto a plate.
- Slice and top with fresh whipped cream. I like to just make mine at the time of serving. 4-6 oz of heavy cream frother with an automatic frother.
Enjoy! Perfect for guests or holiday parties.
Off the charts amazing if you add fresh whipped cream!