Good Dee's Cranberry Cornbread
This easy cranberry cornbread will have you the life of the party...dinner party. Take our Gluten Free, Low Carb, Corn Free Bread Mix and make it shine.
Here's what you'll need:
1 Good Dee's Corn Free Bread Mix + requested ingredients (omit the apple cider)
1 cup fresh cranberries, soaked in warm water
1 tsp orange zest (optional)
Directions: Preheat your oven to 350 F
1. Allow your cranberries to soak for 10-15 minutes.
2. Heat your cranberries in a small pot for 10-15 minutes or until soft
3. Add your sweetener and zest and allow to cool. Set aside
4. In a mixing bowl, mix your corn free bread mix as directed
5. Pour into a lined loaf pan
6. Top your batter with your reserved cranberry sauce and bake for directed time
7. Allow to cool completely before cutting
Feel free to use your holiday cranberry sauce recipe for the topping!