Good Dee's Double Layer Brownie Bar
Can't decide between a blondie and a brownie? Don't! Make our Good Dee's Double Layer Bar. When given the option for double the treat, always say yes.
We took our brownie mix and topped it with a layer of our blondie mix for a perfect treat. The texture of the two together is outstanding.
The directions on the back of the brownie mix give you a choice for fudge like or cake like. We chose to make fudge like brownies with a soft blondie layer on top.
You will have to leave this in the oven a bit longer but it's more than worth it.
Here's what you'll need:
Good Dee’s Double Layer Bar
- Preheat your oven to 325°F
- Prepare the blondie mix according to the directions on the back. Set aside.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the fudge like directions on the back. Set aside.
- In a 9x9 baking pan, line with parchment paper for easy removal.
- Pour your brownie mix and evenly spread to cover the bottom of your pan.
- Pour your blondie mix evenly over all of your brownie mix, gently spread the blondie layer until all of the brownie mix is covered.
- Bake for 35 minutes and check with a toothpick. Remove when your toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before cutting and serving.