Good Dee's Pumpkin Cracker Muffins
Do you dream of Fall? Wish for all things pumpkin? We hear you! We have started our fall creations and we hope you enjoy them.
We took a risk and it paid off. We used our cracker biscuit mix to make a quick pumpkin spice muffin. These have a bit of a pudding like interior but we aren't mad about it. These would be perfect with a dollop of cream cheese frosting or homemade whip cream.
Cheers, it's almost Fall Y'all
Here's what you'll need:
1/4 cup of pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon of melted butter
1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice powder (extra if you love the stuff)
1 teaspoon of sweetener (liquid or granular)
chopped nuts for topping (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, pour your dry mix, spice, sweetener and combine. This is where you can determine how much of a pumpkin spice lover you are. Add extra spice to be as fragrant as you desire.
3. Add in your egg, puree, butter and combine well.
4. Using a lined muffin tray, fill each liner over halfway to the top. These will not rise as much. Top with nuts (optional)
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool and enjoy!