- 1 packet of Good Dee's Yellow Snack Cake Mix
- Your choice of sugar free caramel sauce
- 4 pineapple slices (drained of juice and towel-dried)
- 4 cherries (optional)
- 7" springform pan (bottom half wrapped in aluminum to prevent leakage)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Cover inside base of pan with caramel syrup and evenly place down pineapple slices
- Prepare Good Dee's Yellow Snack Cake mix per instructions on packet
- Pour Cake Mix into springform pan and bake for approximately 55 minutes
- Let it sit for about five minutes
- Run a butter knife along the edges of the cake to dislodge from the pan
- Unlatch the springform and flip the cake onto a plate.
- Let cool for a few more minutes before enjoying
Hope you enjoy making this cake!
Have you used a mix of ours in a super creative way? Share your recipe with us for a chance to be features on our next e-mail!