Good Dee's Rosemary Shortbread Cookies
A great and simple way to start your week. A fresh batch of Good Dee's Rosemary Shortbread Cookies.
Here's what you'll need:
Good Dee’s Rosemary Shortbread Cookies
1 teaspoon of finely chopped fresh rosemary
½ teaspoon of vanilla
1 teaspoon of melted butter
- Finely chop your rosemary and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix your Good Dee’s pancake mix, egg, vanilla, butter and rosemary. Mix thoroughly.
- Once your mix has formed into a ball of dough, roll out your dough to ½ an inch.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut your cookies and place on a line baking sheet.
- Bake at 325°F for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with a few rosemary leaves for garnish.