Good Dee's Pop Tarts
Anyone grow up with those beautiful, shiny silver bags. I'm not talking about jewelry. POP TARTS!
We're all old enough to know that maybe eating a box of those sweet rectangles isn't exactly healthy. But, if you do...we won't judge.
Here at Good Dee's we try to reinvent the way we use our mixes. Bringing back those sweet classics and letting you have all the fun.
The possibilities are endless with this recipe and we can't wait to see how you make this your own.
Remember to share your creations with us on Instagram and Facebook #gooddeesmix.
Good Dee’s Pop Tarts
1 teaspoon of vanilla
⅓ cup of melted coconut oil
Sugar free raspberry jam
½ cup of swerve confectioners sugar
Organic food coloring
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Mix your egg, vanilla and oil in a bowl. Add in your dry mix and combine well.
- Knead your dough thoroughly and roll out to ¼ inch thickness.
- You will want to portion out your dough to make 6 to 8 rectangles. Half of the rectangles will be tops and the other bottoms.
- Cut your rectangles and spread your jam evenly on half of your bottoms.
- Place your tops on your bottoms and seal edges with a fork.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let them cool completely.
- Mix your confectioners sugar and gradually add in water until a thick paste.
- Add in your desired colors and ice your pop tarts.
- Allow to dry and enjoy.