Good Dee's Cut Out Cookies
This recipe doesn't just have to be for Christmas cookies. We made this recipe to be used with all of your favorite cookie cutters.
From birthday parties to slumber parties. This recipe is great to have on hand for any occasion.
Here's what you'll need:
Good Dee’s Quick Holiday Cookies
½ teaspoon of vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Mix your egg and vanilla in a bowl. Add in your dry mix and combine well.
- Knead your dough thoroughly and roll out to desired thickness.
- Using your favorite cookie cutters, cut out your cookies and place onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.