Keto Friendly Almond Butter Cookie Cups
Easy Almond Butter Cookie Cups!
Here's What You'll Need:
1 cup almond butter (no sugar added)
1 cup melted sugar free chocolate (we like SkinnyMe Chocolate)
Mini muffin liners
1 baking sheet
Sea salt for garnish
1. Line your baking sheet with the mini liners (12-20)
2. Spin your almond butter to combine the oils. We use the "spin method" before opening our jar. You literally spin your sealed container of almond butter on the ground like spin the bottle. Spin for 30 seconds or longer and BOOM!
3. Mix your baking mix and 1 egg until combined. Using a spoon, fill each muffin liner to your desired thickness. We did 2 teaspoons worth for a shallow crust. Repeat until you have no more mix. Or keep a few tbs of dough and shape into cookies for a cookie crumble (shown in picture)
4. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool and spoon in your almond butter until each crust is filled. Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
5. Melt your chocolate. I use the microwave in 30 second intervals. Becareful not to burn the chocolate. Spoon the melted chocolate over each and top with sea salt. Chill in the fridge for 10-15 minutes and store in the fridge until ready to eat.
YOU WILL BE DROOLING IN NO TIME. I find that these two bite treats are so nice after a dinner or when I don't feel like a heavy dessert. This has the crunch of the cookie, the saltyness of the salt and hits the dessert spot!